Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I haven't done a whole lot in regards to feedback and commenting due to my accelerated progress plan. However, I've still received some good feedback from my fellow students. Some of that feedback I've taken into consideration for my storybook and there's a small amount that I've disregarded since it doesn't fit my storybook. Overall, I've enjoyed seeing what others think of my writing.

With regards to feedback given, I haven'y really done much of that so I won't comment on it. Similarly, I haven't comment much on my fellow students stories so I won't comment on that either. Looking forward, I'm probably not going to change anything since my current progress plan is working out.

That cat know how to work a computer alright.

I chose this image because I think patterns in feedback is really important. Not all feedback is good or relevant to whatever is being critiqued. So, if there's a pattern of very similar feedback being given from different sources, then that feedback is something that should be really considered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment