Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I've really enjoyed the reading and writing in this class. There's plenty of options in every unit so I've never felt like I had to read something I didn't want too. Writing wise, I've pretty much been able to write whatever I wanted which has been a lot of fun. My favorite reading so far would probably have to be Cupid and Psyche. There was just something about that myth that just grabbed my attention from start to finish. Moving on, I would have to say that I'm pretty pleased with how my storybook is turning out. That's actually become my favorite part of the class.

Favorite image wise, this one would have to be it:
Odysseus and the sirens by H.J. Draper.
Source: Wikimedia Commons

I can't help but chuckle when I see this image because of the faces of Odysseus and his crew. Looking ahead, I can't really think of anything different I want to do with the reading and writing. My writing skills aren't the best so improving those may help my stories, but that's about the only thing that comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment