Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 8 Progres

Overall, I'm extremely happy with my progress at the moment. At the end of this assignment, I will have 276 points of the 410 I'm shooting for. That means I will only need 134 more points. I'm just about to start week 10 and I've been averaging 2 weeks worth of assignments per one actual week. So, I should be done in about 2-2.5 weeks. My current plan has been working so far, so I don't think I need to change anything. Just need to keep on pushing through.

 The classic Rosie the Riveter motivation poster.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Colton! Way to go! That is awesome that you have been getting so much done so quick. I have just been doing extra credit, but some weeks I wasn't able to due to sickness. With that, I am at around 220 points. I may borrow your idea and start doing 2 weeks of work durning one after my week of test next week. It seems to be working wonders for you! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete